1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Ferguson Pt II

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Seany, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Daimo

Daimo Member

Like idiot and moron

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Mr Gary C

Mr Gary C Well-Known Member

Does your employer know you spend hours on end, during work time, abusing and threatening people on the internet?

4. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    In an office. Surrounded by morons. Remember.

5. Mr Gary C

You didn't answer my question.

6. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Daimo, I provide a fully substantiated argument first. Insults are justifiable when backed with reason and substance. Deary me, and to think this is the educated future of Britain.

Gary, probably not. But I'm extremely good at my job. Rendering me almost invaluable to the company's success. Therefore I enjoy an almost free reign.

7. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    You're an offensive ****, Darren. You're very existance is the reason and substance behind that insult.

8. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    'You're an offensive ****, Darren. You're very existance is the reason and substance behind that insult.'

Sigh. See what I mean. 'mummy mummy, this boy is rude to me, he offends me because he refuses to sing from the same hymn sheet as me. I really don't like him mummy. I don't know what to do, other than stamp my feet and call him names'.

9. Mr Gary C

Like when you once responded to Stu with the word 'Spacker'...?

10. Daimo

Daimo Member

And I'm guessing your fantastic education is the reason you are slaving away amongst morons that probably went through and passed the exact same interview process as yourself.

The world is not against you Darren. You are not always right. People will disagree with you. That's the spice of life.

Who do you think is the better footballer Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo? I am on the Messi side, but a lot of my friends prefer Ronaldo. I'm not going to lose any sleep about it

11. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    Goodbye Darren

12. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    Get fucked you ****

http://youtu.be/F9GYBKhScps

13. Daimo

Daimo Member

Which is what you are doing with everybody that disagrees with you. They have been either a lefty, a comrade, an idiot, a moron or a spacker. You want watertight. Well there you go!

14. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    He's gone now.

Proceed as normal

15. Staypuff

Staypuff Active Member

[​IMG]

16. gozzo

gozzo Member

I wonder, do you know that's not how you spell 'guys'?

17. tome

tome Active Member

Just a quick one while he's having his tea break.

Which one is DM? My money is on tiramisu, which is a shame as I think it's very yummy.
    [​IMG]

18. Seany

Seany Active Member

Favourite Bands:
    !!!, Can, Mars Volta
    Guys, just set him to foe. It works.

And the best think is when the thread got back on track, it was like we had won. What ever winning is like i guess.

Click on Darren's profile, add to foe, done. :)

19. Mr Gary C

Just done it. It's like the silly bugger never existed!

Agree with Seany, we should all do this.

Tom, Stu, Daimo, etc...just add him as a foe.

You've done all you can to engage him. He resorts to name calling and threats, then calls us all bullies and babies when we don't engage with him.

He has this strange notion that we're wet behind the ears students. I know a lot of the forum and can vouch that he couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyone who knows me knows that whilst I'm easy going and like to act daft...I also wear my heart on my sleeve, face up to my foes and I'm not afraid to go toe to toe with anyone...either in the martial arts arena or anywhere else for that matter.

We've tried and we've failed with him. He's a blight on the forum...just add him as a foe and watch him disappear.

20. Daimo

Daimo Member

But then I'd just be going along with all you student lefty morons like I always do!!!!

Wait

Done

21. tome

tome Active Member