1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Fancie Cakes are coming to Leeds!

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Ednakrabappe, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ednakrabappe

Ednakrabappe New Member

Fancie is a cupcake firm based in Sheffield which has gone from strength to strength in the last two years and now, Leeds, you lucky people they are coming to you! :nod:
    Apparantly going to be sold at Out of the Woods to start with, make sure you go try one. My favourite is the Snickerlicious but I'm also partial to a good old Victoria.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

i live in sheffield but never heard of them
    being of the sweet tooth type im afraid where do i get hem

4. Ednakrabappe

Ednakrabappe New Member

Wow!
    In Sheffield, on Sharrowvale Road at the Tea shop or in the Winter Gardens at the kiosk stall or at Cocoa.
    More places to come in Leeds :)

5. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Edna -

Have you got any more information about the company? Website, definite locations for sales etc etc? If you do have then i'll move this into the classifieds.

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

thank you i will taste one tomorrow and give the leeds folk my valued opinion of what they are about to recieve

7. Ednakrabappe

Ednakrabappe New Member

Cakes are going to be sold at Out of the Woods..
    I'm a customer not a staff member!
    Don't move this to classifieds please, it doesn't really fit there.

It's to celebrate the love of Fancie.

Fancie can be found on f/b and twitter.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/WeLoveFancie?ref=ts

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

9. 4Leaf Clover

4Leaf Clover New Member

I've heard of them but not had one yet. Think I will have to rectify that tomorrow!

10. halliclone

halliclone New Member

Lets hope this Sheffield company will not step on the toes of a Leeds based company Edna! That would be a really bad move by an SF mod!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  11. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

why lol im sure leeds have done the same in sheffield

12. halliclone

halliclone New Member

Can you think of a reason? :icon_wink:

13. jkp02uk

jkp02uk New Member

can you order the cakes online or phone and get delivered? that'd win a point from me

14. dank

dank New Member

i've been there, they're nice cakes but a bit pricey given they're cup cakes! but nice though!

15. FieldStar

FieldStar New Member

They are doing really well, I'll definitely look out for them in Leeds

16. Rozanne

Rozanne New Member

I brought one home yesterday for my boyfriend and within minutes it was gobbled up! They are delicious but a bit of a treat for me as they're huge - definitely recommend them and you can find them at Out of the Woods http://www.outofthewoods.me.uk/ and they're only a couple of quid which isn't much for their size!