1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

EXAM ANXIETY - Individual and Group Sessions - Easter Holiday Appointments

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by HTH1, Mar 23, 2017.

1. HTH1

HTH1 Member

Hypnotherapy can help both children and adults with any exam anxiety they may be experiencing but also with associated problems e.g. difficulty in concentrating, studying, sleeping etc.

This is the time of year I deliver Exam Anxiety Groups in schools as a Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme (HISP) Practitioner (www.hypnotherapyinschools.co.uk), but I also see children and adults in my practice locations - one of which is in LEEDS CITY CENTRE. I am a properly qualified and registered hypnotherapist, who has an enhanced DBS check.

I shall be offering appointments for individuals throughout the Easter school holidays as this is often a very difficult time for anyone preparing for exams. It is advisable to book as soon as possible for the weeks commencing 10th and 17th April 2017.

For further information do not hesitate to get in touch (Tel: 07850 045929) and visit my website:
    www.jp-hypnotherapy.co.uk

Jacki Pritchard

2. Forum Ad Advertisement