1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Classic car

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by steve1404, Jul 22, 2012.

1. nevben

nevben New Member

lets wait and see what others think

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Precisely.

I suggest you wind your neck in a bit and tone down your language Jonny.

4. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Also, you don't even state what kind of car this this is...

5. johnnykaos

johnnykaos Member

Nevben, when I write anything that you dont like you get your moderator chums to remove it, so I wont partake in such a conversation which is censored in your favour! This is how the NAZI's got started, you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves! But then again its pointless me saying this as you'll delete it before it even goes on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  6. Geordie exile

Geordie exile New Member

It was me that reported your post, not Nevben. It broke the rules which you signed up to:

9. You must not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, confidential, vulgar, obscene, profane, harms minors in any way or is otherwise objectionable; which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence; or which gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law.

To attempt to link these to rules to Nazism is beneath contempt. There are plenty of message boards out there which do allow this type of contribution, but this isn't one of them. And personal attacks, as others have pointed out, are just not on.

In my opinion you're lucky you weren't banned.

7. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Not chums. Just swearing and personal attacks are not tolerated here, note how the only things that have been "censored" are just those.

As said before, wind your neck in and stop using the internet as a method to vent your spleen about pointless issues / insult other forum members over trivial points of view.

P.S, this is probably the quickest incidence of Godwin's law I've ever seen. :D

8. Geordie exile

Geordie exile New Member

:D

And someone's bound to mention 'an area the size of Belgium' in the not too distant future.

Maybe not on this thread. :icon_cool:

9. Derc

Derc New Member

Geordie ex, could you just run thro those rules again, did'nt catch em all first time, and what is the area size of Belgium? :icon_cool:

10. bewerley

bewerley New Member

It was a disappointing response toNevben but with an anarchial name like Johnny Kaos it's par for the course and although vulgar should not be taken too seriously .

11. Geordie exile

Geordie exile New Member

The understatement in bewerley's comment is comparable to an area the size of Belgium. :icon_wink:

12. nevben

nevben New Member

My dear sir.
    You have to date not said anything that has caused me the slightest offence, your posts have only served to indicate that you are an idiot of the first order, then I read your post about Leeds Eagle and see you have some interesting information to contribute.
    Might I respectfully suggest that read the forum rules, which should lead you to the reason for the Mods censoring your posts, they have also deleted a post of mine Who is the Muppet, to resolve the impasse on who is the Muppet, but from reading posts on here the answer is coming clearer.
    I think that other members may find our exchanges at best boring, I shall be sat outside in the beer garden of the Angel in the centre of town if you would prefer to continue our debate on Monday from 1pm, if you would care to join me you would be most welcome.he
    P.S. If you are not sure where the Angel is please ask for directions

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  13. Derc

Derc New Member

1pm ... is that high noon GMT ? ..... There's an ok coral bookies shop close by.

14. nevben

nevben New Member

Doubt Jonny will take up the offer but anyone else who fancies a pint is welcome.