1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Caravan to let at Cayton Bay

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by mattcade, Jun 16, 2010.

1. mattcade

mattcade New Member

I have BEAUTIFUL 6 & 8 berth caravans to let at Park Resorts, Cayton Bay. Call Matt on 01751 430939 for details. Dates are going fast!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. mattcade

mattcade New Member

Why pay brochure prices when you can go in my vans for alot less £'s! Hop over to caravanatcaytonbay.co.uk for more info, but be quick because dates are going FAST!!

4. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

Hi Matt, we've merged your 2 posts together because they were basically the same thing. Are you based in or around Leeds? It would be great if you could join in some of our discussions too :)

5. bev5985

bev5985 New Member

hi am looking for a caravan for either weekend of 16th Sept Fri to Mon or weekend of 23rd Sept Fri to Mon

6. mattcade

mattcade New Member

Please see my website for pics of all my vans along with prices or please ring me on 01751 430939 for details!

7. karensgood4u

karensgood4u New Member

no good to me you dont allow pets :(

8. mattcade

mattcade New Member

yeah we do in the bronze vans!

9. mattcade

mattcade New Member

pets are allowed in the bronze vans!

10. mattcade

mattcade New Member

11. Leeds Forum

Leeds Forum For Everything Leeds Staff Member

Hi Matt, I appreciate you're enthusiastic about the business, but we've already warned about posting the same thing multiple times. We don't allow it - please stop 'bumping' your post to the top, otherwise we may be forced to remove it all together.