1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Capoeirista Teacher

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by CapoeiristaNKelley, Oct 6, 2014.

1. CapoeiristaNKelley

CapoeiristaNKelley New Member

My name is Nathan Kelley and I'm a Capoeirista from Grantham. I'm now at Leeds Beckett University and I tried to find the Capoeira club but it seems that it unfortunately shut down.

Please if there's anyone out there in Leeds who knows Capoeira please can you teach me. I truly love Capoeira and I would like to continue it up in Leeds with guidance as it's my dream to become a Capoeira Grand Mestre and go to a level even beyond that.

I will continue to train either way as I love Capoeira.

Thank You For Your Time

From
    Nathan Kelley

Axé

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

Hello Nathan, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry I don't know of any teachers/clubs (but now know what Capoeira is thanks to google!)

4. Croggy

5. Croggy

6. Croggy

7. jackdaly

jackdaly Member

Is it what England were doing in the World Cup recently as they certainly were not playing football

8. CapoeiristaNKelley

CapoeiristaNKelley New Member

Thanks for the help Croggy but I've tried these already. HoneyDrum and wahanda are the same club and that Capoeira club unfortunately shut down. CapoeiraLeeds I think it's time is too late into the evening, I'm double checking just in case. Thank you for helping.

Jackdaly, there was a focus on this martial art during the World Cup this year in Brazil because this art is derived from Brazil.

I mainly post this to try and find a Capoeirista in Leeds that is willing to teach me; privately or not.

9. Croggy

Good luck finding somewhere. Let us know how you get on.