1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Attaching pictures to comments.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Bazzer, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Bazzer

Bazzer New Member

I've just popped back in from the Facebook page. In comments there I can't leave a picture, and in my comments here I can't leave a picture. I was wondering are there any plans to make this a possibility? I also joined a photo group in Leeds and it's impossible to just post a picture there too - very strange - it's all hhtmls this that and the other.. I was wondering why is it so difficult?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

There are plans afoot, we're just sorting out the practicalities

You can post pics in the photography section, but I guess that's not much help.

4. Bazzer

Bazzer New Member

Of course it is Mr TempleDene, I apologize for my lack of perseverance. I would have spelet apologise with an S, but this American editor likes a ZEE - who am I to argue? I just don't see a photography section on the site contents or forum contents. I think you are being just a little sarcastic and maybe that's what I need. Point me in the right direction please am I missing a sub section? There are lots of ways to edit the text it just seemed a natural progression to be able to attach a pic.

5. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

6. MrTempleDene

MrTempleDene Just Me Staff Member

Beat me to it Croggy, the photography sub section is in the section "Leeds Interest Groups" Bazzer, but I must admit, it's not visible from the main page any more, I'll try and get that sorted.