1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Anyone think...

Discussion in 'Non-Music Chat' started by N Brown, Oct 24, 2014.

1. N Brown

N Brown New Member

...that 'Darren Major' is actually a sockpuppet account set up by Dave to increase forum activity? Seems that the most posting I do here nowadays is getting into 'debates' with racists..

(DISCLAIMER I DO NOT ACTUALLY THINK THIS 'DARREN MAJOR' IS DEFINITELY A REAL MAN AND A CHARMING ONE TOO)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Your obsession with me is concerning. Are you OK? I mean mentally, are you sound of the mind?
    It begins with insults and aggressive condemnation, and eventually culminates in the necessity to traverse the rocky road of conspiracy theories, as we see here. I'll pray for you, buddy.

4. Daimo

Daimo Member

Or maybe he just thinks you are a ****

5. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    I think we've established that. Which of course = obsession and conspiracy theories. You really are a thick fucker. Catch up, young man.

6. Daimo

Daimo Member

Somebody thinking you are a **** leads to obsession and conspiracy theories, I think not. I regard many people as cunts but in no way is there obsession or conspiracy involved. As for the young man comment, similar to Noah's comment earlier I am willing to bet that I am older than you so settle down little boy. As for the thick fucker comment, I would meet you at the brudenell to engage in a debate and prove you wrong but 1. I don't think you would have the mental capacity to understand half of the things that I'm saying and 2. I probably wouldn't understand a word you were trying to utter after somebody in attendance had knocked your teeth out.

7. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    Oh so violence is the way to go? For a thick lefty you're extremely intolerant. Not good young man. Cognitive dissonance, I should think.

8. Lavalas

Lavalas Member

Favourite Bands:
    Do Make Say Think
    **** off Darren

9. Daimo

Daimo Member

I never at any point said that I would be the person who knocked your teeth out, a person as intolerant as yourself would probably have people queuing to do so and unlike some of the utter tripe you come out with, this is how the world works. As I have said previously and you seem to have failed to take on board, probably due to believing the nonsensical ravings you have bestowed upon us filling your mind, I am probably older than you junior. It appears you have failed yet again. And as for the thick lefty comment, I think you need some new material. After pretty much referring to everybody that posts here using the same moniker, I am afraid it is wearing a bit thin.

Or to sum up what I have just written in 3 words

**** off Darren

10. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    The record is the same with people like you, so there's really no need to change my tune, my brainless lefty idiot. Pls, get all intolerant on me again. The irony of it all makes me warm inside.

11. JoeBRG

JoeBRG Member

Favourite Bands:
    Radiohead/Shellac/Wu
    Darren, I very much doubt anything makes you warm inside any more, other than the IBS caused by the curries you munch guiltily while crying and wanking.

12. Daimo

Daimo Member

Maybe I should put this into words that you will actually understand and maybe take on board

13. Darren Major

Darren Major New Member

Favourite Bands:
    deacon blue
    'crying and wanking'. You've tried this as well? It's a pretty good combo. I'll admit

14. Daimo

Daimo Member

15. MarcPollitt84

MarcPollitt84 Well-Known Member

Favourite Bands:
    Two Gallants
    9/10. Would lol again.

16. bongobenny

bongobenny Well-Known Member

When people post these 'your obsession' things on here I always think it's an odd reaction.

A couple of posters on here used to say stuff like that about me. For some bizarre reason some posters thought I was like you, which was such a wild misjudgment of character it made me eventually realise that some people you meet on it completely don't 'get' the internet regardless of how clever they think they are.

It's like being 'intention blind'. you see it on facebook all the time.

I'm sure there's no 'obsession' Darren. When you post controversial and debatable things continuously on a forum that makes you transparent which means that people are going to talk about you a lot. I'm pretty sure that N Brown doesn't think that much about this in his outside life other than to probably say 'That guy on the forum is ridiculous' or something...Perhaps stronger.

17. philipmchugh

philipmchugh New Member

The title makes me...oh what's the word I'm looking for...