1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Anti-Puppy Farming Protest Leeds June 20th 12 Noon

Discussion in 'Leeds Events Diary' started by Fattysplash, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Fattysplash

Fattysplash New Member

Please join us if you can for this protest, against misery inflicted on these poor creatures. We protest outside Dogs 4 Us in Leeds because of their links to puppy farming. Our aim is to raise awareness of this vile trade and to persuade Leeds City Coucil to revoke their licence, which allows them to sell puppies. All are welcome, including children and well behaved dogs.

Dogs 4 Us
    Waterloo Way
    Bramley
    LEEDS
    LS13 2EF

From 12 noon, Sunday June 20th.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Strix

Strix New Member

I hope you'll give us a report when you get back

I hope some people will have their eyes opened by the protest, but somehow I suspect that the kind of people who want a supermarket environment to buy a dog from aren't exactly bothered about how the pups are treated or what problems they may have... or be too worried about getting the poor thing to the vets to rectify any problems pre-existing

4. Fattysplash

Fattysplash New Member

It was a good protest. Dogs 4 Us were very miffed that we had a film crew from 'Panorama' with us today, wouldn't talk to them, and told them to leave the premises! If they were a decent company they would welcome the publicity, the opportunity to show how healthy all their pups are! Next protest is Sunday July 25th, I will start a new thread nearer the time.

5. thomasnewbold

thomasnewbold New Member

well done everyone, about time someone took some action against these people.. Good to see somebody doing something about it for once

6. 4Leaf Clover

4Leaf Clover New Member

Well done to all concerned, and I look forward to seeing something in the press about it!

7. *Peachy*

*Peachy* New Member

Good luck with this, I'm away but I wish you success