1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Anti-Puppy Farm Protest July 25th 12 Noon Dogs4Us Leeds

Discussion in 'Leeds Events Diary' started by Fattysplash, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Fattysplash

Fattysplash New Member

Here we go again! I would like to invite you all to join us in Leeds ; where we will stand outside this delightful shop for a couple of hours exchanging witty banter ;) We may also hand out a few informative leaflets, talk to some very interesting passers-by, and have some leaflets returned to us in a very unimaginative manner. Above all, we will have a bit of a laugh & bring awareness to some would-be customers about the vile trade that they support, and the misery that Dogs 4 Us create and sustain :( I hope to see you there :)

Dogs 4 Us
    Waterloo Way
    Bramley
    LEEDS
    LS13 2EF

Sunday July 25th 12 Noon

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. mitb01

mitb01 New Member

Ever thought of handing a few leaflets out in Bramley shopping centre

4. Fattysplash

Fattysplash New Member

We hand out loads of leaflets, Bramley centre included, and I send out posters to dog related businesses in Leeds. I also post on dog forums and have a group page on Facebook, that's apart from our website. Would you like some leaflets, to distribute?

5. Fattysplash

Fattysplash New Member

If anyone who loves dogs gets bored this afternoon, you could always pop down here and hand out a few leaflets! We protest outside this shop because of their links to puppy farming :rant: It's a peaceful protest, all are welcome :D

6. CherryB

CherryB New Member

I wish Id seen this earlier, I would have come to join you and would certainly have passed on the mesage via facebook etc. I hope it goes well for you.

7. drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe New Member

Where were you all I called up about 5 to 12 on the way to Tesco