1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

A Magician needed for small event

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by HTH1, Jun 6, 2015.

1. HTH1

HTH1 Member

Can anyone recommend a good magician working in the West Yorkshire area who could do a very small event/ group of people for about an hour? Any information about costs would be helpful too. Thank you.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. SimpleAccessories

SimpleAccessories New Member

I know a magician who charges £7.00/ hour, but i don't know if you are willing to take the risk because last time that he came at our little event, some of his tricks didn't work, they weren't as convincing.

4. Croggy

Croggy Cereal Forumer Staff Member

5. HTH1

HTH1 Member

Thank you so much for the two replies and suggestions. I managed to sort someone with fantastic help from Tom - The Magic Guy. He was already booked for the date we wanted but could provide another reputable magician. I'll post again after the event, but for now I would recommend Tom if you need help and advice about hiring a magician - www.themagicguy.co.uk

6. HTH1

HTH1 Member

We had the Beyond Existing (www.beyondexisting.org.uk) 15th Birthday Party and AGM today. The magician we had (arranged through Tom - the magic guy) was John Danbury and I would not hesitate to recommend him. He was absolutely brilliant, hilarious (having a wicked sense of humour) and such a nice guy. Visit: www.johndanbury.co.uk.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015