1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

10 page complete website design for only £48.66

Discussion in 'Leeds Classified Ads' started by Lizzy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DaFoot

DaFoot Member

Lots of industries suffer from it, I know of web developers and programmers, photographers, karaoke djs etc etc

Not sure why it seems to happen to some services more than others, I can only assume plumbing is a more established business. People are used to the idea that stuff online is free.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jaggs

jaggs New Member

Slightly off topic but does anyone know whats happening with google places, most of the establised bouncy castle websites mine included have dropped places by around 10.

My organic listing is holding though, need some SEO guru I think. :-(

4. hodki

hodki New Member

MrTempleDene, I do have the skills, it's your customers that I'm after :)

5. BAZI

BAZI Member

The only time ive done FREE roofing repairs is for a couple of elderly ppl in my road.

Talking about FREE if you check out Lizzys salesy intro post you will see that her offer of a domain is not FREE, another piece of misleading infomation, see part of her terms and conditions below:

1) Any domain name registered by us for use on a website we build remains the property of ours. After the initial 12 month period, we reserve the right to withdraw the use of this domain, sell this domain or charge a fee for continuing use of this domain.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  6. DaFoot

DaFoot Member

Given the person who is managing the domain has to pay periodically (often annually) to keep the name, it seems entirely reasonable the customer pays for that.

In the same way I sometimes bundle the first year hosting into my website quotes, it does actually cost me money so after the first year the customer pays the going going rate.

7. BAZI

BAZI Member