Did you see me busking in town

Discussion in 'Leeds Events Diary' started by Technogee, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Technogee

Technogee New Member

After job search and getting my application rejected so many times. I have decided to busk in town and play my favourite songs and some of my own tunes.
    Here's my play list ;-
    Come everybody - Eddie Cochran
    Can't get enough- Dave Edmonds
    California Blues - Roy Orbison
    Calling America - E.L.O
    Rockaria- E.L.O
    She Sell Sanctary - Cult
    Crazy little thing Called Love - Queen
    Hold on tight - E.L.O
    You got it - Roy Orbison
    I love you - Gee
    Every Breath you take - Police
    Jonny B goode - Chuck Berry
    Choo Choo Train- Gee
    Sweet Dreams - Roy Orbison
    This olde world - Gee
    No one like you - Gee
    Summer of 69 - Byran Edams
    Handle with Care- Travelling Wilburies
    I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
    Have you heard the news- Gee
    Parisian Walkways -Gary Moore
    You see me in town pop by (Next Abion St, Commercial Street by Yorkshire Bank or by the Knicker knocker shop Albion Way opposite River Island or Briggate opposite Alliance & Leicester Bank) by and say hello and give a few pounds to a unemployed musician or £20 if you are feeling generous :hey:

2. Technogee

Technogee New Member

I'm gonna go busking tomorrow if the weather is well. You see me in town playing my black & white electric guitar and red & white tee shirt. I will be play all my songs on the play list - chords , riffs and solos. So say hi to me and if you like give a few quid or a fiver !

3. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Admirable effort Technogee, playlist looks well, will look out for you!

4. Technogee

Technogee New Member

Cheer man - rock on!!! rock n roll lives on!!!

5. Technogee

Technogee New Member

I was busking on Sunday opposite Deberhams. Have look at this is camera footage
    http://youtu.be/npPbiNss17Q. I made a few pounds for cuppa cha and bread n butter.
    xx/;o)xxxxx>

6. Technogee

Technogee New Member

http://youtu.be/npPbiNss17Q- This is me busking on Sunday opposite Debernams near Briggate. I made a few pounds for a cuppa cha and bread n butter xx/;o)xxxxx>

7. Retired

Retired New Member

Next time i am in town i am going to come and find you.All the best.

8. Bestburgerinleeds

Bestburgerinleeds New Member

I didn't see you but will keep a look out...

9. Technogee

Technogee New Member

I will be busking tomorrow if the weather is fine or Friday, Saturday. I will be some in the city centre may be Denberhams, Briggate any where I can get a good pitch.
    On Saturday Tea time I have a Slot at the Via ducts pub. I will be singing Calling America- E.L.O, Pretty woman- Roy Orbison, Choo Choo Train - Gee (one of mine own songs).
    come along to hear some live rock n roll musik!!
    xx/;o)xxxxx>

10. halliclone

halliclone New Member

Sounds great Techno', will you be going on tour? Sheffield perhaps!?:icon_smile:

11. halliclone

halliclone New Member

:hihi::hihi: Love it, you cheeky chappy you! You made me laugh so much a little bit of wee wee came out. :love::thumbs2:

12. Technogee

Technogee New Member

You are taking the **** mate.
    I love to go on a tour to Sheffield may be support, Pulp, Arctic Monkeys or even Human League!!!!
    xx/;o)xxxxx>

13. halliclone

halliclone New Member

It's good to think big Techno', can't fault you.:icon_smile:

14. Technogee

Technogee New Member

I am a man with a plan to F*A*M*E & STARDOM.
    XX/;O)XXXXXX>

15. halliclone

halliclone New Member

With your attitude I firmly believe that you will find it. Do you have any video footage on youtube for us to watch? you never know who might be watching.:icon_wink:

16. Technogee

Technogee New Member

Yes Halliclone - camera phone footage when I was busking this Sunday opposite Denberhams. Not great footage. I played California Blues by Roy Orbison http://youtu.be/npPbiNss17Q
    enjoy xx/;o)xxxxx>

17. halliclone

halliclone New Member

That was super! the sound quality was a little poor, but visually you remind me of Prince (or perhaps those two backing singers are unusualy large people!?:icon_wink:). Nice infectious smile and quite a mover, keep it up Techno I like ya.:icon_smile:

18. Technogee

Technogee New Member

Yes Halliclone, Quality is poor. I know I'm larger than life!! However I working on getting youthful looks back. I eat less more exercise to get rid of that puppy Fat !!!!
    xx/;o)xxxxxx>

19. Technogee

Technogee New Member

Today not good for making a bit of money. However good day for meet a few people in Leeds.
    Michael likes the rock n roll I play.
    After Playing Rockaria - E.L.O and Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison. a mystery man gave 20 p I think and said I should be playing at Glasonbury!!!! that comment made my day, even though I only made my bus fare money home xx/;o)xxxxx>

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  20. Artisan

Artisan New Member

I'll say hi if I see you. Should be a good day Sunday.