Leeds Forum
Join Now
Live or work in Leeds? We need your support! Please join (it's free) and post on the forums. Already joined? login here
Reply to Live - in nanny required - september start

Old 29-04-2012, 12:01   #1
madstew1

Total Posts: 6
I am a mature student starting a nursing degree in September -
Live in nanny required to help with the care of two girls, aged 6 & 9 - main duty being taking and picking up from school, and as my course progresses I am to work nurse shifts earlies/lates/eveings addition care required.
Exact location within Leeds still to be confirmed as I am still house hunting but will be no more than 5 miles out from leeds city centre -
Included :
Accomodation, bills, basic food & toiletries + wage of 50 p/w
Some weeks there will be more care than others required and in holidays minimum/none but will still be paid for this time -
As both children are in full time school there is still the chance to study/work alongside this role
Female preferred
If you are interested in this position please e-mail
hlnwhitworth@yahoo.co.uk
including a CV and a brief description about yourself -
I will be staying in Leeds city centre Sunday 20th may & Monday 21st May holding interviews , if you have a preferred time for the interview please state a time also and i shall do my best to accomodate this.
Please note the sucessful applicant will be required to be CRB checked and provide 2 forms of references

Share this topic via: